What You Get:
The book explains 100 mental models to make better decisions and think critically.
These models do not tell you what you think, rather they teach you how to think, and encourage you to think critically.
Here are some examples of how mental models will improve your life:
• Do you want to create a successful business?
Leverage, Niches and Scale models will guide you.
• Do you want to be happy, achieve more and suffer less?
Stoicism, Anti-fragility and Resilience give you the vision and strength you need.
• Do you want to know why you shouldn’t believe what you see on Instagram?
Plato’s Cave metaphor will give you the answer.
• Do you want to boost your professional career?
Take a look at the Incentives mental model.
• Do you want to make rational decisions?
The 25 biases that Charlie Munger details in Psychology of Human Misjudgment will help you.
This program is for people who want to thinking in a multidisciplinary way.
The book includes the full and expanded text The Psychology of Human Misjudgment, by Charlie Munger, considered by many to be his best writing.
Along with the book, we’ve also included some extra bonuses for you in here, to help you really understand and get a hold of these ideas.
Here is what you get, along with the book on 100 Mental Models:
Cards are small summaries of each model, like notes, for easy reference.
Quotes use sentences of great figures as a reminder of each model.
Mental Maps are schemes where the different models are classified by fields of knowledge, for quick reference and verification.
To learn and remember each idea in a simple way.
Template to identify fallacies, biases, and mental models in each situation.
Additionally, we have selected and included 50 of the best books in history, that will help us improve our thinking process, including:
- Meditations, by Marcus Aurelius
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
- The Art of War, by Sun Tzu
- The Origin of Species, by Charles Darwin
- The Wealth of Nations, by Adam Smith
- … among many others
SalesPage | Price: $59 (Free for VIP Members) | Size: 2 GB | ArchiveThis content is for members only.