Igor Ledochowski – How To Be Hypnotic Speaker & Presenter SeminarApril 20, 2015 2015-04-20 12:32
Igor Ledochowski – How To Be Hypnotic Speaker & Presenter Seminar
Igor Ledochowski – How To Be Hypnotic Speaker & Presenter Seminar
Hypnotic Speaker & Presenter
Secrets That Take All The Pressure
Off YOU — And Get You Complete
“Buy-In” From Your Audience…
How to be more relaxed speaking in front
of a group of people than you are at
speaking privately on the telephone
with a good friend
You don’t have to learn any complicated performance skills, either.
You don’t need to be outgoing.
You don’t need to be super-confident.
And you don’t need a “radio voice.”
Far from it.
In fact, with my hypnotic speaker & presenter secrets you just have to RELAX into your “best self”…
…and because my speaker & presenter secrets allow you to deliver your message in an engaging, memorable, and yes, a hypnotic way… you will see amazing and encouraging responses from every talk or presentation you deliver.
By continuing on – here’s what you will have to look forward to…
- You’ll see your ideas get more readily accepted and acted upon by those in your care, counsel or company…
- You’ll finally feel you’re making the most of your ideas, insights and experience…
- You’ll be expressing yourself in a way that leads to beneficial results for you and those around you…
- And, finally, you’ll start receiving the recognition, respect, admiration, praise, promotions and pay rises your knowledge deserves.
All you need are a few nice-and-simple hypnotic speaker and presenter secrets and somebody (me) to show you how to use them.
How To Be A Hypnotic Speaker & Presenter
5 WEEK ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING &
Here are just a few of the hypnotic speaker and presenter secrets you will see taught and demonstrated throughout the 5 WEEK ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING & COACHING PROGRAM:
- How to go from painfully shy to a confident stage presence by holding the “T+ State.”
- How to deliver your content using “training cycles” to keep your audience engaged.
- How to create a “thought matrix” and how to give an enriching experience to your audiences’ unconscious mind.
- How to put your speech or presentation together for maximum results.
- How to use a psychological principle (known only to a few high-level neuroscientists and experienced hypnotic-presenters) that “tunes people into your presentation” in such a way that they’ll eagerly want to pay to see you speak again and again… BEFORE you’ve even delivered your first presentation.
- The “group control” secret that allows you to speak in front of a rowdy group of know-it-all’s – use this secret to control large groups of people with plenty of big egos (like high-level executives) to the extent that they “police” the audience on your behalf.
- How to “sync” your presentation structure and delivery style with the UNCONSCIOUS minds of any group. Do this and each individual person in the group will make the decision to follow and succeed with your ideas… BEFORE you deliver the real content of your presentation.
- The simple “mind switch” to evaporating your stage fright and performance anxiety for good. (Once you know this simple “mind switch” secret you’ll be able to walk out in front of any intimidating group of people – no matter how large — and feel as comfortable as if you were meeting up with your everyday friends).
- How to bond with your audience in such a DEEP way that even if you make mistakes or completely lose your train of thought… they’ll love you more and walk away more transformed and “on board” with your message and ideas than if you delivered a slick pitch-perfect presentation.
- How to get more emotional “buy in” from any audience by staying completely SILENT in front of them.
- How to naturally possess a mesmerising “hypnotic voice” – a voice-cadence so cool and engaging that every member of the audience feels like you are having a one-on-one “best friend type” conversation with them. (Bill Clinton used this secret with devastating effect in a TV debate to snatch the presidency from George Bush Senior).
- How to NEVER run out of engaging, witty and humorous things to say in a presentation – and do so even if you have no pre-prepared speech and you’re thrown on stage to do a “make-or-break” presentation 2 minutes before the curtain goes up!
- The NUMBER 1 thing you MUST do at the start of any teaching or selling presentation where you want people to absorb and take enthusiastic action on your ideas. If you don’t do this ONE thing at the beginning of your presentation then: the MORE you say in your presentation the LESS receptive (and even downright hostile!) your audience will become.
- How to make your audience members feel “lucky” to even be in the room for your presentation. (Once you induce this “oh my God, this is what I’ve been searching for all these years” feeling into your audience with the techniques you’ll get in this program — your audience members will not want to leave the room even after your presentation has ended).
- A “lighting trick” my firearms teacher used on me to instantly switch me from a person who had the firearm jitters (shaky hands that prevented me from hitting the target) to AUTOMATICALLY putting a hole in the target on each shot. You can use the concept behind the “lighting secret” to enable people to learn and do things that they’d been mentally and emotionally blocked from doing before.
- How to get an ever-growing “yes momentum” to sweep through your audience members without ever ringing their dreaded “salesman alert” — every million dollar speaker is a master at building an ever-growing “yes momentum” in their audience – to the point that by the time they even mention what their product or service is…
Most of the audience has already
unconsciously decided that they
HAVE to buy it right there
- How I immediately engage the rapt attention of an entire audience by first REFUSING to speak to most members of the audience. I call this the “rippling wave effect” to getting full hypnotic-like audience attention
- How to completely “vaccinate against” any potential objections your audience members may have over the ideas you will be presenting to them. This secret almost completely wipes out the dreaded “price resistance” and actually makes people want to spend MORE money with you!
- How to get more focused attention and engagement from your audience by going “nuclear” on them. (Granted you don’t do this in every presentation — but if you have a disruptive ADD-type audience this “surprise-attack” secret will snap the audience back into a state of “please-let-me-stay-and-quietly-listen-to-you” attention).
- How to deliver teaching material through the “Adult Learning Frame” to bypass any deep-seated (unconscious) “hang ups” many adults may have over their ability to learn new skills.
- How to elegantly “feed” your information into the “white-hot core center” of BOTH the unconscious and conscious mind of your audience. Do this and they’ll instinctively accept the new information you have presented and then go away and follow-through by ACTING on it.
- You’ll also learn the quick 30 second presentation framework.
This is a great framework for quickly seeing if you have a “ready-to-go” hypnotic-like presentation that you can “Russian doll” out and deliver in 30 minutes, 3 hours or 3 days
- How to “install” logical reasons for doing something (like buying your product or services, or studying for an important exam) into the unconscious mind of your audience members — this ensures people never “back track” or get buyer’s remorse after the commitments they made at your presentation.
- Why traditional teaching methods actually PREVENT people’s full learning capabilities from flourishing — and how you can use a superior “layering” model of teaching to unlock the transformative potential and skill development in every person your present to.
- How to “put the audience on your side” if some attention seeker ever tries to interrupt or derail your presentation. With this secret the more a person tries to throw you off course the more the rest of the audience will side with you and neutralize the attention-seeking jerk.
- Why (in certain situations) REFUSING to answer your audience members questions can make you a much more effective presenter and teacher of your material.
- How million dollar speakers close people in their audience without doing any “visible selling.” (In fact, if the people in your audience feel “sold” their minds – and wallets — will shut as tightly as a clam on you).
- The secret to getting your audience “fired up” about your presentation subject even if they are forced to be there against their will. (This is critical information if you ever have to present to a corporate audience who are only in attendance because their boss instructed them to be there).
- How to make your body “talk” to the unconscious mind of the people in your audience… thus hypnotically installing“internal compliance” and self-motivated action in them.
- How to use multiple levels of hypnotic communication so the audience follows your directions like a herd of sheep. (This advanced multiple levels of hypnotic communication secret will give you “THE boss” like authority over your audience. And frankly, you will probably never get this secret from anybody else).
- How to project a “wise aura” in front of a group… even if you are talking on your subject for the very first time to people who previously looked down their nose at you.
- A bizarre “confusion secret” (it goes against the grain of conventional teaching) that actually makes it possible for people to learn FASTER from you and perform new skills at a HIGHER level than they’ve ever been able to before. If you are a teacher of any kind – (whether to children or adults) – if you use just this one secret in your future classes…
You will probably have students you bump into years later telling you your classes impacted their life more than any other class they took
Seriously – this teaching “empowerment” secret is just that powerful and impactful.
- The one HUGELY embarrassing mistake most “traditionally-trained” speakers unknowingly make in their presentations that physically repulses audiences — and how to completely cut it out from your behavior before your nextpresentation.
- Why being worried about your lack of knowledge or experience on your subject can actually lead to more positive transformational change in your listening audience. Of course I’m not suggesting lack of knowledge is something to aspire to — I’m just saying even if your knowledge of your subject is only “paper thin” you can still be an extremely effective hypnotic presenter by structuring your information in the way I will show you.
- How to deal with any “verbal attack” from an audience member even if you have no “come back.” (Interestingly, by nothaving a quick answer to dismantle the “verbal attack” you can elevate your level of authority and composure in front of the entire group).
- How to let your unconscious guide you into being the most authentic, genuine and hypnotic speaker anyone in your assembled audience has ever seen.
- The secret to directing the audience member’s emotional experiences so they feel the way you want them to feel and associate those “embedded” feelings with the way you want them to think. This is hardly ever taught in any speaker or presenter courses.
- How to take a “lifeless” presentation that put your last audience to sleep and transform it into a hypnotically memorable presentation that will put your next audience into self-motivated ACTION (all sales managers and organizational leaders need to know this one!).
Course Size: >7 GBThis content is for members only.