Traffic and Conversion Summit is the largest conversion conference in North America for a reason.
Everything Has Changed…
It happens every year…
And that’s why drowning yourself in outdated ebooks or forcing yourself to listen to boring, impersonal courses and webinars just doesn’t yield results.
You need real, updated information that actually works!
And the really sad truth is…
Most So-Called “Marketing Gurus” Confuse Theory With Fact
Most don’t walk the walk…
Most haven’t done it, and even if they did, they don’t do it anymore (except for selling products on “How To Market Your Business Online”…as if that counts).
Are you as sick and tired of this as I am?
The good news is, that’s all about to change…
You’re About To Get It Straight From The Horse’s Mouth
If you wanted to learn a subject…I mean REALLY learn it, which would you rather do?
- A) Read a book written by the #1 expert on that subject, or
- B) Take that expert to lunch, “hog-tie” them to their chair and refuse to let them leave until they told you everything you ever wanted to know about your desired subject
The answer is obvious, right? (Ok, you might want to pass on the “hog-tying” part, but you get the idea.)
Obviously it would be better to get the information “straight from the horse’s mouth” as opposed to reading it or listening to it in a potentially outdated book or course.
And it’s no different when it comes to growing your business online…
You can either buy a bunch of books and try to figure it all out on your own, or you can go to the experts themselves and listen to what they have to say – live and in-person.
Well if that scenario excites you, then I have very good news…
“While I Won’t Let You Hog-Tie Me To My Chair, I Will Give You the Opportunity To Come ‘Hang Out’ With Me and Let Me Tell You Everything I Know About Digital Marketing”
Without tooting my own horn too much, I (Ryan Deiss) am considered the “King of Conversion” and the creator of the funnel models used by many of the top brands today.
My good buddy (and business partner), Perry Belcher, is the master of traffic, and has more successful startups under his belt than a room-full of Stanford graduates.
More importantly (and unlike most of the marketing experts out there)…
…WE ACTUALLY DO THIS STUFF!
In fact, in the last 24 months alone we have:
- Launched new brands in the beauty, outdoor and menswear space. (In fact, chances are you’ve seen at least one of our ads for at least one of our brands.)
- Partnered with an A-List celebrity to launch a best-selling book PLUS a backend training company…
- Generated tens of millions of unique visitors to our dozens of portfolio properties…
- Spend many, many millions of dollars on media and marketing tests. (Don’t freak out…we wouldn’t be spending it if it weren’t ROI’ing…)
- Sent well over a BILLION permission-based emails across dozens of different newsletters and email lists…
- Architected and engineered 126 conversion funnels (at last count) both for our portfolio companies and for a select handful of clients…
So again…we actually do this stuff! (And we’re pretty dang good at it.)
We’re not ivory tower researchers and authors. We’re down in the trenches…just like you.
And here’s the hook: I’m going to open the kimono and tell you everything I know. The good, the bad, and the ugly. It’s called, the…
What Will These 3 Days Do For You?
Answer: A lot!
Here’s a peek at what we have on the agenda and just a smidgeon of what you’ll take away…
The Day 1 theme at Traffic & Conversion summit is always TRAFFIC, and this year it’s no different. But in addition to talking about the newest trends and changes in the traffic channels, we’re also doing special breakout tracks on PODCASTING and MARKETING AUTOMATION. Some of the topics we’ll discuss include:
- Why SEO is fundamentally DEAD, and the new 3-letter acronym that’s replacing it. This is big…I mean REALLY BIG! In fact, I predict that this is the session everyone will be talking about on Facebook and Twitter, and you don’t want to miss it.
- How we’re able to get over 30,000 unique visitors a day to a practically brand-new site, all organically…mostly from Pinterest!
- Get in the inbox. Email deliverability has been a hot topic for years, and it’s only going to be more important over the next 12 months. That’s why we’re devoting an entire session to getting your emails delivered AND opened and clicked…
- Facebook organic. Think organic social media is dead? Thinking about killing off your Facebook page completely? Don’t follow the heard! Good traffic can be had from Facebook and Twitter…and it’s free. You just have to know how to do it the right way (and fortunately that’s exactly what we’ll be teaching you).
- Neuro-Targeting Inside Facebook. How to advertise to ONLY the most targeted leads you already know meet your customer criteria and have the ability and desire to buy.
- “Page Leaping”. Most people glaze over content advertising because they don’t understand it or have screwed it up in the past. Here is a FACT: Content accounts for a full 2/3 of our traffic on Google and Yahoo. Best of all, it’s wicked-cheap and it converts better than search.
- Automate Your Business. Want to see how the DigitalMarketer team automates virtually all our marketing? We’ll show you…including all the tools and services we use to make it happen.
And that’s just Day 1…
Now that you know how to get all the traffic your business needs, what do you do with it? That’s what Day 2 is all about, because on this day we’ll focus 100% on sales and conversions. This year we’re placing special emphasis on SELLING WITH VIDEO and the merging of CONTENT AND COMMERCE since these are two of our biggest breakthroughs of the last 12 months.
Here’s just a tiny preview of the topics we’ll be sharing with you on Day 2:
- Three types of automated, evergreen sales campaigns that literally make money while you sleep. (That’s not hype. These campaigns are fully automated, so they’ll work for you even when you’re out of the office, on vacation and yep…asleep.)
- Steal These Campaigns! Swipe three of our best-converting marketing campaigns (copy and all) to use in your own business…
- The Great YouTube HACK! Most marketers are still ignoring YouTube. Why? It’s the 2nd largest search engine, and our third largest source of traffic. We’ll show you what we’re doing, and what’s really working in YouTube today…
- Does blogging actually generate sales? Yes…but only if you deploy this carefully crafted, 3-part “blog launch” method…
- Conversion Models Explained. Understanding that there are two basic conversion models helps. Knowing the one people use most produces an average of 10X the result of the other.
- “Google-Friendly Landing Pages” Facebook and Google are getting more and more strict on what they will and will NOT allow from advertisers. Fortunately, after spending many, many hundreds of thousands of dollars every month on media, we have insights and data, and we’re sharing both with you!
- Captain Hook. Most marketers miss the hook…and they fail. In my opinion this is the SINGLE BIGGEST FACTOR in an offers success of failure. We’ll show you how we develop ours and even help you to uncover yours in a class exercise. (WARNING: This Session Is Rated: Aaargghhhh!!!!)
- Throat-Grabbing Headlines. If they don’t read it they can’t buy it. That’s why the greatest headline writers in the world make HUGE salaries. I’ll show you how to “borrow” their best ZINGERS to suck your readers in like a mobile home in a tornado.
- Psychic Sales Designs. The design elements you select for your website can make as a MASSIVE difference in trust, readability, lead generation and sales conversions. With our best tweaks, tricks and tested elements you will crush it!
And again, this is just a preview…a tiny snippet of the tactics and strategies that will be dumped on you at T&C.
By the end of Day 2, your brain will be mush.
Don’t believe me? Just ask anyone who’s been to T&C in the past and they’ll tell you. That’s why we like to mix it up a little bit on Day 3. This year we’re bringing you…
On Day 3, we like to make a slight pivot away from tactics and toward the STRATEGY of marketing and business growth. This is a time to sit back, relax, and let your mind open up to some of the biggest opportunities we believe will appear in the next 12 months.
This year at T&C, we’re also having special breakout tracks just for AGENCIES, and another track for OWNERS AND EXECUTIVES on how they can setup their business processes to prepare for the growth they’re about to experience.
See, I told you this was completely different…
Forget Everything You Thought You Knew About “Marketing Events”
Ok, I’ve given you a taste of what we have in store for you at the Traffic & Conversion Summit, but let me assure you that I’ve left A LOT more unsaid than said.
Still, the session highlights above should be more than enough for you to make an intelligent decision on whether or not this event is right for you. But before you decide one way or the other, here are some additional “Special Features” you should know about the Traffic & Conversion Summit:
- All content, no pitches. I said it earlier and I’ll say it again: This is a content event! You’re coming here to learn…not to buy. There’s a time and place for platform selling, but this isn’t it.
- Limited guest speakers…you get mainly Perry Belcher and me for 3 days straight (for better or worse). :o)
- Module-based teaching. The training will be delivered in short, 45 – 60 minute modules with ample time allowed for questions and discussions. In other words, if you have a question about a concept that we’re presenting, you’ll have time to get an answer.
If you’re still reading this, then you’re probably starting to think this event is for you. But don’t get ahead of yourself, because…
…here’s the sad, sad truth:
Chances are the Traffic & Conversion Summit STILL isn’t for you.
I’m dead serious…and no this isn’t one of those “reverse psychology” things a lot of marketers try to do.
Here are the facts:
- This event is expensive. I like to think of it as “reassuringly expensive” because it means it there won’t be the usual wannabees and chuckle-heads running around annoying everyone. In other words, if you’re a PLAYER, you’ll feel right at home.If you’re on your last dime, though, and you’re treating this business as a last-gasp effort to avoid bankruptcy, foreclosure or some other horrible financial situation, my hope is that the fee for this training will scare you away.It’s not that I don’t want to help you…it’s just that you’re not ready for this level of training yet.
- This is event is all about practical, applicable tactics and strategies that MAKE MONEY…it’s NOT one of those motivational, fix your head, “rah-rah fests” designed to make you feel good even when you’re still broke.So if you’re the kind of person who needs coddling or motivation, please stay away. You’ll be disappointed, and we’ll be annoyed. The Traffic & Conversion Summit is for people who want to take their businesses to the next level, and who are willing to put the effort and investment that’s required to reach that level.