What do millionaires know about investing, spending, risk, saving, and freedom that 99% of people don’t?
Go inside my advanced money management system — What I invest in, who I work with, how I protect myself, and what I buy … and how these changed as I got more advanced.
It’s time to discover “what’s next.
Get my Advanced Personal Finance System and find out what millionaires know about investing, spending, risk, saving, and freedomthat 99% of people don’t.
How to Win the Game of Advanced Personal Finance is a brand new online course that gives you an insider’s look at how high net worth individuals manage their money.
This is advanced — we focus on the questions, challenges, and opportunities unique to individuals who have already mastered the basics and want to know “What’s next?”
This is fast — we’ve condensed everything into 13 detailed lessons. Take it at your own pace and revisit whenever you want.
This is practical — we’ve included worksheets, tools, scripts, case studies, checklists, and quick-start guides to make it easy to apply what you’ll learn to your own finances.
How to Win the Game of Advanced Personal Finance will show you how the rules change as your net worth grows — and how to keep winning.
What do millionaires and elite financial planners know about money that others don’t?
What do they care about? What do they do differently? And most importantly, how do they do it?
How to Win the Game of Advanced Personal Finance takes you inside my own advanced personal finance system…
- How I use a “Personal CFO” to manage all of my finances — stress-free — without losing control
- The psychological changes of managing money at advanced levels, including how I think differently about saving, investing, and spending
- Advanced tax optimizations
- See my exact asset allocation, the exact funds I use, and most important, the strategy behind WHY I organize my investments this way
- 30 important life events that present opportunities to optimize taxes and take advantage of investment opportunities
- How I work with each member of my personal finance team — including my Personal CFO and accountant. Plus, real examples of building your own team of advisors
- The red flags to watch out for when hiring a CPA or other financial advisor — don’t ignore these
- How much you should spend on your financial advisors (don’t spend more than this!)
- The 3 most common invisible scripts that hinder advanced personal finance — and your happiness
- How to “lean into” where you want to spend more — whether it’s convenience, luxury, travel, charity, or relationships. Including detailed examples
- Why the key levers of the CEO Mindset are the keys to advanced personal finance success
And that’s just a sample of the insights packed into this course.
If you’re ready to make the leap into advanced personal finance, you’ll learn what to do, when to do it, why it’s important, and how to actually make it happen.
That’s not all, though. I’ve also packed the course with a whole slew of useful worksheets, tools, and templates to make shifting into advanced personal finance easy and clear.This content is for members only.